Festival Do's & Don'ts
In order for everyone to have the most fun we have a few guidelines for you during your stay. Sorry, but it must be done.
- No persons under 18 will be allowed onto site unless accompanied by an over 18 or parent.
- Alcohol is not for sale to persons under the age of 18. Any person found supplying alcohol to U18’s will be removed from the site. All attendees should be prepared to present age identification at any time if they intend to consume alcohol.
- While every effort is made to create a safe environment for festival goers, your property is the sole responsibility of yourselves. When not at your campsite, LOCK AWAY ALL VALUABLES including gas bottles, clothes, cameras.
- Any theft incidents MUST be reported to the security and the Mdumbi Backpackers on 083 461 1834
- No car boot music allowed between 16h00 – 09h00. Do not keep your neighbors awake.
- We do allow people to stand directly in front of the stage, so if you would like to enjoy the music from your lawn chair you may want to consider moving back to higher ground if you don't want someone standing in front of you.
- No unauthorized vending, soliciting, petitioning, etc.
- No GLASS IS ALLOWED on site!!
- Please do not bring your pets or animals to the festival. We LOVE your pets as much as our own pets. However, the large crowds don’t mix with animals. You and your pet will be EVICTED from festival grounds unless they are registered service animals.
- Please ensure that you minimize fire risk by keeping cigarette butts, not letting off fireworks and/or Chinese lanterns
- No campfires will be allowed on the open ground or in pits and will be extinguished. All fires, with the exception of the Event Organizers fire, will be required to be in specified braai or fire areas.
- If you see UNATTENDED FIRES, PLEASE PUT THEM OUT!
- Be aware of snakes and check rock areas before sitting down
- FESTIVAL WRISTBANDS WILL NOT BE VALID IF REMOVED FROM YOUR ARM
- Lost Property must be handed in at Mdumbi Backpackers, and collected from the same location
- Bring rain coats not umbrella’s! Do not obstruct your fellow festival attendees view or accidentally poke them in the eye!
- NO FIREARMS OR WEAPONS ALLOWED ON SITE
- No motorbikes or Quads can be ridden on the property or surrounding properties
- NO DRUGS OR ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES ALLOWED.
- Security personnel reserve the right to inspect any vehicle, bag, container or package and confiscate any prohibited or illegal items
- Only swim in the safe, designated lifeguard areas. Do not swim at night or after consuming alcohol. Please report any unsafe activity to your nearest security or organizing member.
- No drones allowed to be used on the site unless approved by the organizers.
- Please Recycle or use your supplied refuse bags for all litter and drop litter in the respective rubbish points. This is an eco-conscious festival in the local community’s back yard, please respect the environment and the community by making sure your rubbish is dropped in bins or at the recycling station
- Please leave your campsite cleaner than you found it
- PLEASE RESPECT THE ENVIRONMENT - Water is scarce, take short showers and do not waste water
- Overall, please be respectful of your fellow audience members, the volunteers, and the performers
- Ground rules are subject to change without notice; exceptions made for medical or child care reasons may be addressed individually, at the sole discretion of the organizers.
Attendees assume all risk and danger incidental to attendance of this event (in any capacity) and release the organizers and their close corporations, employees, suppliers, sponsors or representatives from any and all liabilities, damages, costs and expenses arising from any theft or loss of property or earnings, as well as any death or injury or damage to any person within the premises of the festival or accommodation before, during or after the festival. The organisers can also not be held responsible for poor weather, water or power interruptions, failure of an artist to perform, or any other unforeseen circumstances that may occur.
RIGHT OF ADMISSION RESERVED!